Kim's Workshop!

It was 100% percent Christmas for Kim's workshop on Friday. It's that time of year when you should be starting your Christmas cards ... thumbnail 1 summary
It was 100% percent Christmas for Kim's workshop on Friday. It's that time of year when you should be starting your Christmas cards so you can beat the mad rush to the post office. I hope my 3 cards for today will get your creative juices going and inspire you.

This is the first card I demo'd to the group. I used the pinecone image from the Ornament Pine stamp set to create a wreath:


First I glued a circle cut with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to the center of my card and a little higher vertically. You can also use a circle cut out of a Post-It sheet. I inked the stamp with Chocolate Chip Ink. Stamp around the circle first and ink your stamp each time with the pinecones just barely touching each other.

For round two of stamping, I inked the stamp and stamped on scrap paper first and without re-inking, stamped the pinecone between the the first round of pinecones. You can see the variation of the dark and light shades of the ink. Repeat each time you stamp between the pinecones:


The Pearl Jewels have been colored with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Markers. For the sentiment layer, I cut a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock, stamped the sentiment and then made two score lines 1/4" apart and folded as you see above.  A cute and quick way to create a 3D banner.

Here's card #2:


I was a little over-tired this week and my brain was not functioning like I wanted it to so I took the easy way out and perused our Holiday Catalog for the next two cards. This card I took from page 17 of the catalog and I changed it up. The stamped sentiment from the Mingle All The Way stamp set, is used on both the background and on the banner. This card is really blinged out with Gold Sequin Trim and  and Glimmer Paper:


Card #3 is the card all of the attendees made to take home with them and is also from the Holiday Catalog. Page 30:


The Santa image is from the Get Your Santa On and we stamped him with StazOn Jet Black Ink. He was colored in using Stampin' Write Markers:


We used the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder on a tilted cardstock piece and used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop the whole layer:

 
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used for each card:
Card 1


 
Card 2:


Card 3:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét