Angel Ornament Kits for Sale!

I have had overwhelming requests to sell my angel  kits like I did last year. If you plan on ordering these, please allow additional time f... thumbnail 1 summary
I have had overwhelming requests to sell my angel  kits like I did last year. If you plan on ordering these, please allow additional time for me to create the kits as last year I sold over 200 of these. I will get them out as fast as I can with my hubby's help.

This is the "Angel Ornament":


PLEASE MAKE SURE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK
SO YOU CAN RECEIVE THE PHOTO DIRECTIONS 

What does the kit include? All of the pre-cut pieces to complete this angel and all of the embossing is done for you. The kit includes 4 angels.
What does this kit not include? Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals and the stamped sentiment as I am not allowed to sell pre-stamped images per Stampin' Up! policy. The banner will be included but you will have to stamp your own sentiment.

Here is the cost of the angel kit and other important information:
  • Four angel kits for $10.00 plus $2.50 for shipping
  • USA only
  • If you are local and do not want to pay for shipping, you will have to make arrangements to pick up your kits.
  • Paypal, check or money orders accepted
  • Photo instructions will be sent to you by email
Here is the PayPal link for purchase. You can also purchase the directions only. The link will be removed once I decide to stop selling these due to Christmas classes and other projects I will be working on.
*************************
KITS ARE NOW ALL SOLD. You can still purchase the directions here:


Angel Ornament Directions

Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét