Hello, Fall Sampler!

It's more like Hello, Winter here but I wanted to show you a sampler frame that I created a few weeks ago. The frame sits in my entryway... thumbnail 1 summary
It's more like Hello, Winter here but I wanted to show you a sampler frame that I created a few weeks ago. The frame sits in my entryway as a "welcome to fall" greeting for visitors. I used a frame I purchased at Hobby Lobby:


The top three squares use squares from my Seasonal Snapshop Project Life kit and I also used some of the enamel dots from the accessories kit. The leaves and acorn were cut with my Autumn Accents Die:


I even embossed one of the leaves with my Woodgrain Embossing Folder:


For the bottom panel, I created a fall scene using the White Christmas and the Holiday Invitation stamp sets. As you can see, the White Christmas stamp set is adaptable for any occasion:


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Oh by the way, for those of you that begged me to sell my "Angel Kits" from last year, you may be pleasantly surprised tomorrow! Just sayin'....






debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét