Merry Monday #130!

I just love the photo that LeAnn picked out for our challenge this week at Merry Monday . How serene and beautiful for our "Silent Nigh... thumbnail 1 summary
I just love the photo that LeAnn picked out for our challenge this week at Merry Monday. How serene and beautiful for our "Silent Night" theme:


So I decided to stick with the little house & stars theme on my card to go with the photo:


Easily done when you have the little houses from the Holiday Home set and I just love the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder for the sky:


I hand-cut my own hills of snow and sponged the edges and shaded the house with Marina Mist Ink. I added just a hint of Old Olive for a little bit of color against the monochromatic thing I had going:

 
And finally, a little bit of bling always give a card that wow factor! Be sure to visit my talented teammates the Merry Makers and try to play with us this week. We would love to see what you come up with!

Card Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét