Curvy Keepsake Box Die Pilgrim!

Good Morning Stampers! We are into Week 1 of our Create with Connie & Mary Holiday Collection this week and I've had so much fun wi... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Morning Stampers! We are into Week 1 of our Create with Connie & Mary Holiday Collection this week and I've had so much fun with the projects I have come up with for our subscribers. You too can join in at any time to view all of our projects and ideas. You won't be disappointed.... I promise! You can still sign up!


Now let's move on to today's project. I wanted to use my Curvy Keepsake Box Die to create something different for Thanksgiving. Do you like?

 
Doesn't my little pilgrim make you smile? I hand-cut the hat and used my Extra-Large Oval Punch on the very bottom of the brim to shape the hat so it would fit on top of his head. For the hair, I used a piece of Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock which started out as a rectangle, cut with the box die and then hand cut the bangs and side burns by cutting off a square chunk in the center and made a few triangular snips for the bangs. For the eyes I used the Owl Punch and a White Signo Pen to draw in the pupils. The mouth is hand-drawn and I added the cheeks with a Sponge Dauber. He was quite fun and easily created!

Only one thing I would do differently if I made another of these. I glued the hat to the handle so you can't use the box for goodies. I thought afterwards that I could have glued a strip of cardstock on the back, leaving the center unglued and large enough for the handle to slid inside and out. Like a pocket for the handle. Hope that makes sense to you!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 

Project Supplies:


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét