CCMC #329!

Hi Stampers! I can't believe we are in the middle of November already. Time flies doesn't it? I wish we could fly right over winter ... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers! I can't believe we are in the middle of November already. Time flies doesn't it? I wish we could fly right over winter as we had 18" of the white stuff last week. I used the sketch from Create with Connie & Mary to create a sunny card for this week. Here is the sketch I used:


And the beautiful Kinda Eclectic stamp set:


The designer paper did most of the work and I added a few stamped images, some Pearl Jewels and two strips of Lost Lagoon Ribbon:


I love the way Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Rich Razzleberry look together. I hope you plan on adding your project to our gallery at Create with Connie & Mary this week! We would love to see what you come up with!

 
  Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
  • Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
  • DSP: Moonlight
  • Tools: Circles Collection Framelit Dies, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Lost Lagoon Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét