Control Freaks October Blog Hop!

Yay! It's time for our October Blog Hop with our group, the Control Freak Stampers ! This month our theme is Fall/Gratitude. Come on al... thumbnail 1 summary
Yay! It's time for our October Blog Hop with our group, the Control Freak Stampers! This month our theme is Fall/Gratitude. Come on along and I'll show you some awesome projects!

If you've arrived here from the Heidi Baks blog, did you like the projects she created? Her projects are always awesome! If you are starting the Blog Hop with me, I will direct you to the next stop at the bottom of my post. So here we go......


.....I opted to use three colors for my projects this month. Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White. Let's start out with my first card:


This card is a vertical three-paneled card. The top panel is tucked behind the leaves so you have to pop it upwards to open it! How neat is that! I'll have a tutorial posting soon! And here is a close-up of the leaves:


My 2nd project utilized the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Framelits Dies:


The top photo is the outside when folded and this bottom photo is the inside once you open up the gift card holder:



For my third and final project, I created another card by first cutting a card base measuring 11" x 3 1/4". Score at 5 1/2" and fold:


I added a panel of Crisp Cantaloupe measuring 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and centered it on my card base. Isn't it neat how it sticks out wider on both ends?


The sentiment and little leaves from the Holiday Invitation stamp set look so cute paired together on this card. The addition of the Autumn Wooden Elements at the top which I colored by pressing them in my ink pads and adding Linen Thread are the perfect embellishment!

So now I direct you to Judy DiSipio's blog. I can't wait to see what she created for this month as everything she creates is always "wow"!

http://judystamps.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét