Good Morning, St Thomas!

We arrived in St Thomas this morning, and I’ve got 50 cruisers plus 18 spouses and friends that are ready to disembark and have some island ... thumbnail 1 summary
20151007_083841

We arrived in St Thomas this morning, and I’ve got 50 cruisers plus 18 spouses and friends that are ready to disembark and have some island time today!

There are many excursions to choose from, something for everyone.

I’m going with a group on the 5 star Island tour which sounds right up to my liking with 2 hours of shopping time, and 2 hours of beach time.

That’s about all I can handle…...let me tell you, it’s hot hot hot and humid here in the Caribbean!

As always I am amazed by the crystal clear water – the sheer aqua color of it.

It’s just gorgeous here!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét