Bonnie and the Dream Cabinet --

Yesterday late afternoon I made the drive from Wallburg, North Carolina to Liberty, North Carolina, a distance of about 55 miles one way. It... thumbnail 1 summary
20150911_175733-1
Yesterday late afternoon I made the drive from Wallburg, North Carolina to Liberty, North Carolina, a distance of about 55 miles one way.

It was one of those spur of the moment things.

I had been looking on Craigslist – yes, yes, I know – that is ALWAYS dangerous!

But there is something that I have been looking for for months and months and, over a year.

I want an art deco style cabinet with NO FRONT LEFT LEG!

Those of you who have sewn at vintage cabinets know of which I speak.

The cabinet is never wide enough for you to sit in front of the needle…you are sitting centered at the machine.

And I always find myself leaning to the left…and I end up with my left thigh pressed against the front left leg of the cabinet.  It’s not comfortable!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét