Control Freaks Swappers Swap Cards!

Lots & Lots & Lots of cards to show you today! Lucky you! I participated in a card swap with the  "Control Freaks Swappers"... thumbnail 1 summary
Lots & Lots & Lots of cards to show you today! Lucky you! I participated in a card swap with the  "Control Freaks Swappers" that I belong to. We were only allowed to use stamps from the Holiday Catalog for this swap. This is the card that I made for everyone using the "For All Things" stamp set:
 

Instead of the typical 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card, I made mine 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" and stamped the background using the Dictionary background stamp:


The card base is Smoky Slate and inked in Basic Gray Ink. I then followed with a layer of Pool Party Cardstock and Crushed Curry Cardstock.


I stamped the images using the same 3 colors, added a coordinating Pool Party Seam Binding bow and added some Pearl Jewels for bling!

Here are the beautiful swap cards I received:


Melissa Davies, Barb Mullikin, Jason Casper


Patti Bennett, Mary Brown, Stephanie Leider


Deb Currier, Adele Heffern, Kelly Powell


Becky Roberts, Dannie, Connie Tumm

 
Connie Babbert, Lorri Heiling, Justin Kreiger

 
Margaret Rayburn, Heidi Boos,  Pam Findlay
 
I hope you enjoyed all of the swap cards! Make sure you come back tonight as our Control Freaks group will be hosting our Blog Hop for September starting at 8:45 p.m (Eastern Time)! So that means two posts for today!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét