Control Freaks November Blog Hop!

Good Evening All! Welcome to the November Blog Hop brought to you by my wonderful Control Freak Teammates! You may have arrived here from th... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Evening All! Welcome to the November Blog Hop brought to you by my wonderful Control Freak Teammates! You may have arrived here from the fabulous Lisa Martz's blog or you may be starting the hop with me. Either way, I will direct you to the next stop at the end of my post!
 
This month's theme is "Jingle All The Way"! I did something a little different this month. All 3 of my projects are goodie holders and all 3 of them are reindeer coordinated. Take a peek:
 

First up is Mr. Fry Box Die Reindeer:


2nd is Mr. Curvy Keepsake Die Reindeer Box:


And the last one is Mr. Mini Cup Reindeer:


All 3 used the same punches and dies: Wide Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch and the Autumn Accents Die. These would be very easy to mass produce if you needed a bunch for Christmas!

Now I will direct you to Justin Krieger's blog. He always has awesome projects to show us. I can't wait to go visit! Make sure you take the whole tour as I'm sure you have lots of holiday inspiration!

http://jkcards.wordpress.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét