CCMC #330!

I have a small confession to make today but first, take a peek at the colors for today's challenge at Create with Connie & Mary : Su... thumbnail 1 summary
I have a small confession to make today but first, take a peek at the colors for today's challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:


Such a pretty combination isn't it? Well, pretty enough that I got my month's confused as I always work ahead on my projects. So this week, although Halloween has come and gone, I thought these colors were perfect for a Halloween card:


The Making Spirits Bright stamp set is one that I just newly acquired and I was so exited to use it, I forgot that this card was for November and not October. You could always change out the stamped images from the stamp set as there are so many to pick from. I love the little "olive" eyeball in the martini glass:


And I continuously stamped the sentiment on my 2nd tag:

 
I hope you plan on playing this week at Create with Connie & Mary and don't forget....it's November, not October!
 
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Making Spirits Bright, Gorgeous Grunge
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Stampin' Write Markers
  • Cardstock: Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • DSP: Color Me Autumn
  • Accessories: Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét