CCMC #331!

I had to get away from Christmas cards for a bit. This time of year, us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have been creating Christmas cards si... thumbnail 1 summary
I had to get away from Christmas cards for a bit. This time of year, us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have been creating Christmas cards since about August. So I hope you understand that I needed a break! This is a neat sketch from our challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary:
 

Here's my card for this week:


The Four Feathers stamp set was so perfect for this challenge. I stamped and cut 6 feathers and lined them up to resemble the sketch. Each cluster is pinned to the Baker's Twine with Candy Dots and Candy Dots Bases:


And I snuck a simple sentiment at the bottom:

 
Here's a listing of Stampin' Up! supplies:
 
  • Stamps: Four Feathers, Good Greetings
  • Inks: Pink Pirouette, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
  • Accessories: Candy Dots, Candy Dots Bases, White Baker's Twine
  • DSP: Moonlight
  • Tools: Feathers Framelits Dies, Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! Don't forget to visit tomorrow for Black Friday!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét