A Veteran’s Day Homecoming.

This will be a very short post just to let you know that I have arrived home safely -- Although my luggage did not! When I arrived in Miami,... thumbnail 1 summary
veterensday1

This will be a very short post just to let you know that I have arrived home safely --

Although my luggage did not!

When I arrived in Miami, I breezed through customs thanks to global re entry, and stood at the baggage carousel waiting for my bag….all of my group, one by one claimed their bags and went off to catch their connecting flights homeward, except me!

Turns out my bag never left Lima….it had been randomly pulled for a search and missed my flight connection.

No worries, they tell me I should have it in a day or so.  I filled out all of the paper work with LAN airlines, and my confirmation came to me via email.  IN SPANISH! LOL!

But I am happily home and waiting, arriving on my doorstep just past 1am this morning.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét