Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I have two posts for you today so make sure you scroll down to view my project for Create with Connie & Mar... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I have two posts for you today so make sure you scroll down to view my project for Create with Connie & Mary's challenge!

I have a rewind of some sorts for today. I made the card below when I first started stamping. It's been ages and ages ago. It was actually a card I made for my Mom & Dad and when they sold their home 2 years ago to move to a senior housing complex, my Mom gave me a bag of ALL of my cards she had saved over the years. It was fun to go through them to see how far I've come along in stamping. So this is my "antique" Thanksgiving card:


So funny, look how I cut around the turkey and sponged him. I did not have much for supplies back then so I remember coloring him with colored pencils, too funny! I really like the card shape so I recreated it with today's Stampin' Up! products:


I really, really like our Four Feathers stamp set:


And how pretty to add Champagne Glimmer Paper:

Make sure you enjoy time with family today! Happy Thanksgiving....don't eat too much and don't forget to visit me tomorrow for some Black Friday goodiness!
Card Supplies:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét