Merry Monday #141!

Katie has us using a "Christmas Critter" on our Christmas cards this week at Merry Monday . I wanted to find something a little qu... thumbnail 1 summary
Katie has us using a "Christmas Critter" on our Christmas cards this week at Merry Monday. I wanted to find something a little quirky this week and I think I found it in the retired stamp set "Winter Wonderland":


I colored the duckies with a Blender Pen and my inks. I also paper-piece the two scarves and I added a bow from the new "Bow Builder Punch". Isn't it the cutest bow ever?


The embossing is also a retired embossing folder from a few years ago and I can't even remember what it was called. I used it on Coredinations Cardstock and sanded it:


A few clusters of Candy Dots to finish off my card along with the addition of a sentiment from "Holiday Home". I hope you plan on visiting my teammates at Merry Monday!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét