Sponging Video!

Do you remember viewing this card I posted a few weeks ago? I had numerous requests for a video to show how I sponged the sunset in the back... thumbnail 1 summary
Do you remember viewing this card I posted a few weeks ago? I had numerous requests for a video to show how I sponged the sunset in the background. You can see the post HERE. Notice how light & subtle my sponging is:



I did create a new video for you and I also created a new card using the same sponging technique. I show you set-by-step how I achieved the sunset:


I used some new products on my card. The stamp set is called Moon Lake and the designer paper is called Something Borrowed. Here's a close-up of the stamp image and the sponging:


And a close-up of the designer paper:


 
If you would like to view my YouTube video, here it is:


And here is the direct link: YOUTUBE VIDEO

Misc: Scrap Paper, Temporary Adhesive


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét