Something Old Something New!

Can you see the old and the new in today's card? The old is the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set where I added little splotches of ... thumbnail 1 summary
Can you see the old and the new in today's card? The old is the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set where I added little splotches of color on the background and the new?


Do you like the ferns in my background and the sentiment? Those are from the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set. Now move on to the die-cut butterflies. I cut those with my new "Butterflies Thinlits Dies" and I just LOVE them!


I cut two different sizes and stacked them together. The dies come in three sizes. The third size coordinates with the stamp set. I also added some "Pearl Jewels" that I colored with the dark shade of "Crumb Cake Blendabilities Markers" and added a string to the body of the butterfly and a few singles in the background.

Have you received your hard copy of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure yet? If not, here are the links:

 




You will see the new products I used in my card and more in our new Spring Collection Edition:


 

We're getting ready to start our Create with Connie and MarySpring Collection 2015
• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps! 
• FREE Preview Week begins January 12-17 to see what we are all about. 
• Spring Collection 2015 runs January 18 - February 14 
• Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products 
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas 
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over! 
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome! Create with Connie and Mary

Spring Collection 2015 Early Bird Special is on!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét