Sneak Peek #8

I hope you are enjoying the "Sneak Peeks" so far. Only 3 more days and the new catalog will go live! I know I have a huge order re... thumbnail 1 summary
I hope you are enjoying the "Sneak Peeks" so far. Only 3 more days and the new catalog will go live! I know I have a huge order ready to go. As demo's we were able to pick products and stamp sets from a small limitied list so now comes the "BIG" order for me! This next "Sneak Peek" features 3 new products:

First you will notice 2 brand new colors: Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral. Next is the embossing on the Calypso Coral squares. I used the new Fancy Fan Letterpress Plate. By inking up my letterpress plate with VersaMark Ink first, the pattern is quite visible once the Big Shot takes over. Lastly, the stamp set I used as my background is from a new Hostess Stamp Set called Simply Soft. I stamped with VersaMark Ink and then I swirled Crumb Cake Stampin' Pastels to make the color appear.

My little flowers were completed using the Newsprint DSP, the Boho Blossoms Punch and coloring them with a Sponge Dauber and Sahara Sand Ink. Plop a Pearl Jewel in the center of each flower:


The stamp set used for the center of the card is from Pretty Postage and is available in the Summer Mini Catalog along with the Postage Stamp Punch. I colored my image with Stampin' Write Markers.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, whisper White, Sahara Sand
  • Inks: VersaMark, Stampin' Write Markers
  • Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Letterpress Plates, Postage Stamp Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals. Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Pastels
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Organza Ribbon
  • Stamp Sets: Simply Soft, Pretty Postage
  • DSP: Newsprint

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét