Mr. Froggie!

I thought I would switch things up a little today and show you a "Punch Art". I saw a cute little frog like this created by Julie ... thumbnail 1 summary
I thought I would switch things up a little today and show you a "Punch Art". I saw a cute little frog like this created by Julie Lamontagne on our Stampin' Up! demo website and thought he was so cute! I also had to laugh because the title of her photo is "Grenouille sur son nenuphar".....the reason for my laugh is because I am bilingual, french being my very first language and I had not heard the word "Grenouille" in such a long long time.......it means frog in french! There are very few french speaking people in the area that I now live in so I don't get to practice my french very often.


If you keep scrolling down I have a photo and a listing of all the punches needed to make Mr. Froggie. All of my pieces are sponged with the coordinating ink color. I used Wild Wasabi cardstock for lily-pads and Certainly Celery for the frog:


For the flower, I used Whisper White Cardstock and sponged Regal Rose Ink on the edges. I used 3 flowers cut from the Boho Blossoms Punch and scrunched them up. Add a brad to the center:


The lily-pads are made with the Ovals Die. I used a scoring tool to create the lines and sponged around the edges and in the center and also embossed them with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder:


Here are all of the pieces that are needed to create Mr. Froggie:


Feet: Boho Blossoms Punch
Head & Legs: Large Oval Punch
Eyes: 1/2" Circle Punch, Punch Pack, 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch
Body: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

Thanks for popping in today........ribbit, ribbit!


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét