Merry Monday

Look at this beautiful inspiration photo that we are using for our inspiration today at Merry Monday . How pretty and serene isn't it? K... thumbnail 1 summary
Look at this beautiful inspiration photo that we are using for our inspiration today at Merry Monday. How pretty and serene isn't it? Karren is our wonderful hostess this week with a winter themed challenge:
 
 
What is winter without snowflakes to create our winter themed scenery. So here is my card using snowflakes:
 

I used the Snowflake Card Thinlits Die to cut and create my card and I even extended the flap on the right so that it is longer and folded:


The stamp set I used is the Letterpress Winter for the snowflakes and Endless Wishes for the sentiments:


The large snowflake image fits in the snowflake cutout portion of the card so I stamped a few and cut them out with the snowflake portion and glued them to the inside of the card:


The snowflake you see here on the front of the card is also placed on the reverse side. I colored some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with an Aqua Painter and Marina Mist Ink Refill to give the center layer some color:


I completed the card by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels to the front of my card:


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! I hope you join us!

Card Supplies:




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét