Altered Wondrous Wreath!

Do you like getting more bang for your buck? I do and I love showing you how. The garland below was created using the wreath image from the ... thumbnail 1 summary
Do you like getting more bang for your buck? I do and I love showing you how. The garland below was created using the wreath image from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set. I stamped two wreaths and used my Paper Snips to dismantle the wreath's after they were cut out with the coordinating framelits dies. Doesn't it make for a nice garland?


And take a closer looks at my striking background:


It's soooo shiny in real life. I took a piece of Real Red Cardstock and pounced my VersaMark Ink Pad upside-down over it until it was completely covered with ink and then sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder. I heated the embossing powder with my Heat Tool. Once it was cooled down, I used my Big Shot Machine and the Polka Dots Embossing Folder!

 
I used regular white thread to hang my stars so that the thread didn't really pop out too much. I wanted to keep the focus on the garland and the stars!
 
I only have a few more days left of showing you Christmas cards. It's been a long-haul...since August actually when our Holiday Catalog products came along. I've now tucked all my stamp sets away and am creating with new products that you will get to see soon....very soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
 
Stampin' Up! Products used today:

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét