Curvy Keepsake Box Joy!

Grammy Bragging Alert! Will you allow me to brag about my 6-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn today? Well, I'm going to anyway. Kaitlynn w... thumbnail 1 summary
Grammy Bragging Alert! Will you allow me to brag about my 6-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn today? Well, I'm going to anyway. Kaitlynn was visiting us back at the end of November during Thanksgiving weekend. Her Mom was tending to a craft fair and of course we had to have some Grammy & Kaitlynn Paper Crafting time. I asked her what colors of Christmas decorations did they have at home and she came up with mostly blues. I knew that but wanted to see what she would come up with. So she and I both created our individual "J-O-Y" Curvy Keepsakes Box Die projects. 
 
This is Kaitlynn's:


She stamped every box all by herself, full of snowflakes and she also colored the All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments using Night of Navy Blendabilities Markers. She then glued all of her layers in place:


I was really surprised that she was able to tie her own embellishments in place too! Great job Kaitlynn! She is getting so good at this stuff!

And our colors are the traditional reds and greens as I switched from snowmen to Santa's last year so here's my project in reds & whites:



 
We had such a great time creating together. Kaitlynn loves to do anything crafty so I guess the apple will not be falling far from the tree, will it? Here is Kaitlynn with her gingerbread house that we also made that same weekend (it was a kit). She had fun doing this also:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét