CCMC334!

We are getting so close to Christmas aren't we? And we have the perfect challenge for you this week at Create with Connie & Mary . I... thumbnail 1 summary
We are getting so close to Christmas aren't we? And we have the perfect challenge for you this week at Create with Connie & Mary. It screams Christmas. The colors are so perfect and shimmery:


And I decided to use a lot of white space on my card and to keep it clean & simple. Sometimes those types of cards are the best:



In this case, the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder does all the work for you. I added a few Rhinestone Jewels to the card base.

The wreath is from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and I opted to stamp 2 ink colors instead of 3 by stamping on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and cutting it out with the coordinating framelits dies:


The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper makes the perfect bow for my wreath. Once assembled, I glued the wreath in place using Stampin' Dimensionals and then stamped the sentiment in the center of the wreath. I finished it off by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels.

 
Please be sure to visit my teammates at Create with Connie & Mary. We don't tell each other what we use for our projects so it's even fun for me to go visit and see what everyone created!
 
  Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét