Get Your Santa On!

Good Morning! I have some exciting news at the bottom of my post today about a Doorbuster Sale at Stampin' Up! starting tomorrow, so ma... thumbnail 1 summary
Good Morning! I have some exciting news at the bottom of my post today about a Doorbuster Sale at Stampin' Up! starting tomorrow, so make sure you read! Today's card is all about card guts! Yes I said card guts! Do you know what those are? It's that moment when you sit at your stamping counter and there they are, left-overs just waiting to be used. Left-overs from a previous project or items that just did not work and you set them aside....card guts.

I had a left-over Real Red Cardstock ring and a left-over Whisper White Cardstock oval just waiting to be used:

Notice how shiny my embossed dots are on my white background? I inked up my Decorative Dots Embossing Folder with VersaMark Ink and ran it through my Big Shot Machine. I then sprinkled White Embossing Powder on the embossed areas and set with my Heat Tool.

I stamped the Santa image in the center of the oval and colored him with Blendabilities Markers. No sentiments needed on this card as Santa was all accessorized with one. I glued the Santa on my card front with Stampin' Dimensionals:

 
And look, the Organza Ribbon bow even matches the coloring on my Santa. I used my Blendabilities Marker to color the ribbon to match! So there you have, my card made with a few card guts!

******************************************************
Stampin' Up! Doorbuster's will be posting tomorrow for you in 2 ways. There will be a listing of a ONE DAY DOORBUSTER, also a 2nd list for ONE WHOLE WEEK and another ONE DAY DOORBUSTER again on December 1st. These doorbuster's are all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! So be here bright and early. I will post after midnight and you can shop in your jammies!
 
Black Friday is almost here! Are you ready? I'm going to have some awesome things going on with MY OWN BLOG. I promise you won't be disappointed! It all starts on Black Friday November 28th and going on until Cyber Monday December 1st. I'll have FREE product, free kits and free tutorials to share with you Online Shoppers! Make sure you check my blog on November 28th!

And lastly, don't forget to you can save SAVE 25% on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit which will also be on SALE from Nov. 24 - Dec. 2. Receive $125 worth of product for just a tad under $75.00. You will also receive a 5% cash back on your December sales and purchases paid to you in January. You would be part of my team and part of a "discount club"! Watch for more information. I would love to have you join me!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
Supplies:





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét