Merry Monday #136 & Black Friday!

Bonnie is having us use traditional Christmas colors this week for our challenge at Merry Monday: Red, Green & White are the colors and ... thumbnail 1 summary
Bonnie is having us use traditional Christmas colors this week for our challenge at Merry Monday:


Red, Green & White are the colors and this is what I made using those 3 colors:


I used the Banner Punch to cut out lots of banners in all three colors. I staggered them both horizontally and vertically under my sentiment panel and layered over a Tea Lace Doiy.  For the sentiment, I inked my stamp image from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set with VersaMark Ink and sprinkled Cherry Cobbler Ink. I set with my Heat Tool and then sponged Old Olive Ink over the embossing to fill in the letters with color:


A cute little Candy Dot adorns the All Is Calm Snowflake Emellishment and hangs with a bow tied with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

The embossing is real pretty in person:

 
Looks fabulous doesn't it? Also wanted to let you know I'll have another post tonight at 8:00 p.m. as my Stampers for Others Team has a Facebook Hop and I'll post here what I created for it!
 

Did you know there are only 5 days left for "Black Friday"? If you stick with me until then, I will be announcing some spectacular announcements for anyone that places orders with me on "Black Friday"....stay tuned.....!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét