Cheerful Christmas!

Stampin' Up! is the best company when it comes to coordinating products. All of our products coordinate, especially when it comes to col... thumbnail 1 summary
Stampin' Up! is the best company when it comes to coordinating products. All of our products coordinate, especially when it comes to colors, stamps and designer paper. Today's card demonstrates that for you. And of course I'm partial to Stampin' Up!

The top portion of my card is the Nordic Noel Designer Paper. Hey wait, what about the ornaments on the bottom portion? Aren't they the same images that you see in the designer paper?

Of course they are, that's where our coordination comes in. The stamp set Cheerful Christmas is perfect to go with the paper, isn't it? And I used the same coordinating ink colors too!


I added a few elements to split up the paper and the stamping. First I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler 1" Grosgrain Stitched Edge Ribbon and added two branches cut from the Bird Punch. I topped the branches with a Very Vintage Designer Button that has a double-knotted Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine threaded through it:

 
If you look closely at the bottom-stamped portion of the card, you'll notice some little embossed bumps. I used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder after everything was stamped. This was a fun card to create!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
Stampin' Up! products:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét