Christmas Trees & Stars!

I really, really would like to show you more new stuff from the up-coming Occasions Catalog but I have a few more Christmas cards that need ... thumbnail 1 summary
I really, really would like to show you more new stuff from the up-coming Occasions Catalog but I have a few more Christmas cards that need to be posted first. I've added two here for you today. Both cards use the Tree Punch and both cards are "Clean & Simple" or CAS for short!
The first one uses the Festival Of Trees stamp set inked in Pool Party Ink and stamped on Pool Party Cardstock. I then used the coordinating Tree Punch. I glued the tree with Stampin' Dimensionals to Pool Party Cardstock layered over a Pool Party Cardstock card base. I rounded all of the corners on both layers using the Corner Rounder Punch:

Once the tree was in place I added some Gold Foil Sheet stars cut with the Stars Confetti Punch. And yes, I glued those little tiny stars one at a time! So worth it! I finished off the card by adding a bow tied with Linen Thread:


Before I take you to my second card, here are the supplies I used for this card:



Card #2 was another easy card to create. I started out with Smokey Slate Cardstock as my card base and then added a layer of designer paper from the All Is Calm Specialty DSP:


I used the tree punch to punch out two tree "holes" in my 3rd layer of Smoky Slate Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment and birds with Basic Gray Ink. I rounded the bottom corners of all three layers using the Corner Rounder Punch. All three layers are glued flat:

 
For the 2 little trees, I temporarily glued the trees that I cut out to scrap paper. I then inserted one tree so that I could see it through the hole of the punch and pulled the tree down in the hole until it was the size that I wanted and punched. I repeated for the 2nd tree and made that one a tad smaller. I embossed both trees with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.

Here are the supplies for Card #2:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét