Trudy's Workshop!

How about a little break from all the Christmas cards today? Well, almost. I have 3 cards to show you from Trudy's workshop a few weeks ... thumbnail 1 summary
How about a little break from all the Christmas cards today? Well, almost. I have 3 cards to show you from Trudy's workshop a few weeks ago. The first is a Christmas card but the other two are not.
Here is Card #1:
 

Very little stamping on this card because my Big Shot Machine did the most of the work. I stamped dots from the Dotty Angles stamp set in the background first and then added a 2" strip of designer paper from the Under The Tree DSP:


I added a die-cut from the Flower Frenzy Die, added a star cut from the Stars Framelits Die that was embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and added the "Joy" from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies. To give the card a little bit of bling, I added a snowflake from the Frosted Sequins topped with a Rhinestone Jewel.

Card #2:


For this card I layered the stamped images from the World of Dreams stamp set using Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Pear Pizzazz Inks. I then added the black images by first stamping with VersaMark Ink and sprinkling with Black Embossing Powder and setting with my Heat Tool:


The black embossing makes the card look so rich with the shiny finish. I added a few Rhinestone Jewels in the background along with the sentiment and my card was complete!

Card #3:

 
This is the card all of the attendees made to take home with them. We used the stamp set An Open Heart and used the masking technique for the bird, some sponging, some coloring with a Blender Pen and added grunge with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set:
 
 
Trudy had a very successful workshop and we had a great time. Thanks girls!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

 
debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét