Gentle Peace for Kailtynn!

Hi Stampers! Happy Christmas Eve! Today is a very special day in my heart for me. Tonight we are going to be attending mass in my daughter&#... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers! Happy Christmas Eve! Today is a very special day in my heart for me. Tonight we are going to be attending mass in my daughter's home town because my 6 year old granddaughter Kaitlynn, will be playing "Mary". So I thought this card was so appropriate for my post today. I am anxious to find out how she will do as she sometimes tends to be on the shy side and the baby Jesus will be a 9 month old baby! 

So here is my card for today using "Gentle Peace":


The card shows up a little dark in my photo above. The colors used are only Whisper White and Bermuda Bay. With the top corners punched with the Corner Punch on both layers. I kept the card clean and simple, yet classy. I think a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds would look great on this card also:

 
I stamped the image first and used a Blender Pen to grab some of the ink from my ink pad and colored just a few areas. That's all the coloring this card really needs. Notice how I colored only in the areas of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus. It kind of spotlights them. Once that was completed, I used the Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask and sponged all of my stars as a background. I used more ink on some of them to make them darker and to give light & darker contrast. 
My two last steps were to stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock and hand-cut. I also stamped the circular portion of the stained glass window on a scrap and cut out using my 1-1/4" Circle Punch. Both pieces were glued in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Stampin' Up! Products used:



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét