CCMC335!

Merry Christmas Everyone! How neat that a new challenge for Create with Connie & Mary falls on Christmas Day! Dave and I are traveling o... thumbnail 1 summary
Merry Christmas Everyone! How neat that a new challenge for Create with Connie & Mary falls on Christmas Day! Dave and I are traveling on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so this post will be short. 

Here's the new sketch challenge for this week:


And here is my very last Christmas card for 2014:


I enjoyed using this sketch challenge and all the elements I used. The two stamp sets are Festival of Trees and Mingle All the Way. Plus the addition of the Trim The Tree Designer Paper. I embossed my Cherry Cobbler Cardstock with the On Point Embossing Folder and used my Corner Rounder Punch on each corner. My other two layers are Whisper White and Garden Green Cardstocks with corners rounded also:


The little wooden arrow is from the Wooden Elements Embellishments and I colored it with my Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad. I also colored the White Baker's Twine bow!

 
I want to thank all of you that join in on our challenges each week. I love to see what you can come up with. Make sure you join us after the holidays as this challenge is open for one whole week!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét