Paper Pumpkin December!

Shaker Cards and a title of "All Shook Up"! That's what December's Paper Pumpkin Kit was all about. Lots of sequins, star... thumbnail 1 summary
Shaker Cards and a title of "All Shook Up"! That's what December's Paper Pumpkin Kit was all about. Lots of sequins, stars and vibrant colors! Let's take a closer look:


My little red box arrived as usual....right in my mailbox and this is what was inside when I opened the lid:


Stampin' Up! even included a FREE gift for all of our subscribers this month:


We all received the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. How awesome! And take a look at all the goodies, directions, 3 sheets of adhesive backed sentiments, 9 gray card bases, foam strips:

 
Stamps & Ink:


Confetti stars, 9 envelopes, frames, sequins:


and all of my completed cards:
 

Did I change things up again this month....of course I did! The card below is what the kit directions show. All the same but changing out the sentiments. You will see a slight glare in each photo as there is a window sheet glued to each frame:


For the card below, I turned the card base to horizontal and cut a strip of the pink confetti with the stars poked out for the top of the card, under the shaker frame:


This one has the shaker frame at an angle and sequins glued to the card base:


Another horizontal card with sequins glued to the frame:


How about double-stacking the frames? One with no window sheet but 3 strips of colored poked-out confetti stars and the 2nd frame with a window sheet and confetti inside:


This one uses a window sheet in the center of the card layered over star strips and I also glued some stars under the window sheet and some on top of the window sheet:


What about a tent card? I cut one of the card bases in half and folded at 2 1/8". I glued 2 frames back-to-back with two window sheets in-between and sequins and stars inside. Keep the extra cut piece of the card base for the next two cards I'm going to show you:


This card base was left un-folded on the score line and I added two new score lines at 2 1/8" from each end to create a gate fold card. I cut a panel of three colored strips that are joined to each other. Glued only to one flap so the card can open. I added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock from my stash for the white stamped layer and the sentiment is stamped on a piece cut from the card scrap above:


And the last one is my favorite. I glued a strip of the green confetti stars poked out sitting diagonally on my card base and trimmed to fit. I used the other half of the left-over scrap piece from the card base above and flipped it on the white side. I trimmed the cardstock to the size of the frame. I then glued the sentiment to the cardstock and added the window sheet and frame to the top with the sequins and stars inside:

 
I would love to have you join my list of Paper Pumpkin subscribers. I send an email with all of my projects each month so you can create your own version, or follow my projects. Please go to my Paper Pumpkin store to subscribe, even if you only try it for one month! Click here to subscribe:
 

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét