July Card Kit!

**NEW**    Card Kit for the month of July, I am showcasing the "Sunny Fun Stamp Set". If you do not own this stamp set, all cards ... thumbnail 1 summary
**NEW**   Card Kit for the month of July, I am showcasing the "Sunny Fun Stamp Set". If you do not own this stamp set, all cards and 3D item can be substituted with a stamp set you own. The kit includes tutorials and photo's to create 3 cards and 1 3D item (Sand Art Project).

Here are some "Sneak Peeks" of my projects:






For anyone that orders $50.00 or more from me in the month of July, the kit will be sent to you for FREE!

Kit includes 3 cards and 1 3D item:
  • Sandart
  • Telescoping Card
  • Popsicle Card
  • Summer Card

*****************************************
Click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page!



Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét