Stampers For Others Hop!

This is my 3rd post of the day! Lucky you! My teammates from the Stamper For Others group are hosting a "Facebook Hop" tonight. St... thumbnail 1 summary
This is my 3rd post of the day! Lucky you! My teammates from the Stamper For Others group are hosting a "Facebook Hop" tonight. Start with my page here: Debbie's Designs Facebook Page and click on "Like" my page while you are there visiting so you'll get my notifications in your Facebook Feed!

Our theme this month is "Gratitude". I decided to create 2 coordinating projects for you:
 

I made a scrolled frame and a matching 3" x 3" card. First up is the scrolled frame:


I cut up 2 skewers to use on the top and bottom and added Sticky Strip to the skewers. I then rolled my Early Espresso Cardstock layers around the skewers. Notice the yellow coloring on my embossed, stamped image? I used an older Blender Pen and some bleach to color the flowers. If you wait a few minutes after coloring....voila, magic appears. The cardstock bleaches out with color!

The card:


I coordinated the colors, the embossing, the ribbon and the bleaching. This twosome makes a unique gift and a great pair. Don't you think?  I hope you visit me on Facebook and "Like" my page and then click on the links to help you travel to my teammates pages.

How would you love to be part of our group? Here's what's going on this week:

Stampin' Up! Doorbuster's started today! There is a listing of a ONE DAY DOORBUSTER, also a 2nd list for ONE WHOLE WEEK and another ONE DAY DOORBUSTER again on December 1st. These doorbuster's are all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Click here for the PDF:  

DOORBUSTER PDF

******************************
 
Black Friday is almost here! Are you ready? I'm going to have some awesome things going on with MY OWN BLOG. I promise you won't be disappointed! It all starts on Black Friday November 28th and going on until Cyber Monday December 1st. I'll have FREE product, free kits and free tutorials to share with you Online Shoppers! Make sure you check my blog on November 28th!

******************************

And lastly, don't forget to you can save SAVE 25% on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit which will also be on SALE from Nov. 24 - Dec. 2. Receive $125 worth of product for just a tad under $75.00. You will also receive a 5% cash back on your December sales and purchases paid to you in January. You would be part of my team and part of a "discount club"! Watch for more information. I would love to have you join me!


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Project Supplies:

Non-SU!: Bleach, Skewers





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét