Merry Monday #140!

Hi Stampers and Merry Monday readers! Welcome back to our challenge at Merry Monday. We took a two week break for Christmas and are now bac... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi Stampers and Merry Monday readers! Welcome back to our challenge at Merry Monday. We took a two week break for Christmas and are now back in full swing! Our internet service has been down for a few days and I am posting from my phone (which is not as much fun) so my post will be short today!

Kathy wanted us to use snowflakes on our card this week:


I used to Stampin' Up! retired stamp sets for my card today: Winter Post and Christmas Blessings.


With the addition of the All Is Calm designer paper and the Post Card stamp. I colored using a blender pen and my ink pads and added a few Rhinestone Jewels:

 
Make sure you visit the girls today at Merry Monday!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét