Party Gifts!

In an earlier post HERE , I showed you invites that I made for a party that Dave and I hosted at home last weekend. I promised to show you t... thumbnail 1 summary
In an earlier post HERE, I showed you invites that I made for a party that Dave and I hosted at home last weekend. I promised to show you the party gifts I gave each couple and here they are:



Aren't these super adorable? I know some of you will ask me for the pattern....well, because of time constraints, you are out of luck because I created this box using a pattern I purchased through my eCutter's store. I had to make quite a few of these so it was my eCutter to the rescue!  The little elves though are all punch art:


The only punch you see that I used that is no longer available is the Ornament Punch which retired a few years ago. I held on to it because it is the perfect shape to use for faces:


Isn't he cute? I even added freckles with a Stampin' Write Marker! Here are the punches I used:
  • Hat: Postage Stamp Punch. Glimmer Paper: 1/2" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch
  • Face: Ornament Punch (retired)
  • Ears: Bird Punch
  • Eyes & Nose: Owl Punch & White Signo Gel Pen
  • Freckles & Mouth: Stampin' Write Markers
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Project Supplies:
Ornament Punch (retired)






debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét