CCMC156

Happy Birthday to my hubby Dave today! He turns sweet 60! For his birthday I am surprising him by taking him on a trip to Prince Edward Isla... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Birthday to my hubby Dave today! He turns sweet 60! For his birthday I am surprising him by taking him on a trip to Prince Edward Island. He has always wanted to travel there and as you read this post, we are on our way! Today's challenge at Create with Connie & Mary Challenge is a color challenge:
What wonderful & vibrant colors to mix together. It speaks summer to me and summer means mouth-watering fruit. Since we had to use an orang-y color, I decided to create my own cantaloupe with punches:

I have a tutorial on my blog on how to complete the clouds in the background. Click HERE for the tutorial.


Notice how I stamped the branch image from Fabulous Florets and then cut partially around one of the leaves so that I could plop it on my layered panel? All I did was use my Exact-o Knife and cut around the leaf and then pried it upwards to slide my layer underneath the leaf!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Brads
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Circles Die
  • Stamp Sets: Old Olive, Swirls & Curls Verses (Hostess Set)

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét