Sneak Peek #4

Can you guess by looking at the card below, what I am showing you today, that is in the new Idea Book & Catalog? Are you ready............. thumbnail 1 summary
Can you guess by looking at the card below, what I am showing you today, that is in the new Idea Book & Catalog?
Are you ready...............new In-Colors! My little punched hearts are all out of the 5 new colors:
  • Pool Party
  • Calypso Coral
  • Lucky Limeade
  • Wisteria Wonder
  • Island Indigo

I also want to draw your attention to the stamped image in the center.....Delicate Doilies is a new 4 piece stamp set and the images are gorgeous. Kinda reminds me of the doilies my mom crochets. I stamped one of the images with VersaMark Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Pretty Postage, On the Grow (sentiment)
  • Inks: VersaMark, Calypso Coral
  • Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét