Silent Night!

I have two projects to show you today and the first thing that came to mind for the title of my post today was "Silent Night". I m... thumbnail 1 summary
I have two projects to show you today and the first thing that came to mind for the title of my post today was "Silent Night". I made the two projects so that they would coordinate with each other:
 

For both projects I used a circle cut out with scrap paper and used it as a stencil to sponge ink around it. This creates a beautiful moon result. The snow was hand-cut in multiple layers and sponged:


And I re-purposed some stars that were given to me by my 2nd Upline Linda Gutierrez when she presented me with a gift at our Washington DC trip. How could I throw away something so beautiful?


The coordinating card was created in the same manner as the box except the addition of the houses:




 
If you don't have the Curvy Keepsake Die or the Holiday Home Bundle, you don't know what you are missing as they are my two favorite tools in our Holiday Catalog!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!






debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét