And Then There Was Some Raleigh Show & Share ---

The Capitol Quilt Guild in Raleigh is a wonderful group with a very huge heart! Just before my presentation they did a “parade of quilts” ar... thumbnail 1 summary
20151119_190840

The Capitol Quilt Guild in Raleigh is a wonderful group with a very huge heart!

Just before my presentation they did a “parade of quilts” around the very large room –so many quilts made and destined to be given to those in need.

These are the quilts just from this past month! 

This happens every month!

EVERY MONTH!

All of the agencies and locations that receive these quilts monthly from this fabulous group are truly blessed.

I’ve always thought of quilting as a loving, caring, giving thing and these ladies and gentlemen prove it every month when the donation quilts arrive in droves!

I quickly snuck up on stage when this presentation of the quilts was going on just so I could get a few photos.

I only regret that I couldn’t get a photo of each and every maker and the quilt they had put so much time into!

If you want to know where the heart of the guild is, look to those who are making the donation quilts.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét