Merry Monday #135!

What is Christmas without bells? Well, that was me....no bell stamps to use darn it! So I had to improvise. Here's the challenge for thi... thumbnail 1 summary
What is Christmas without bells? Well, that was me....no bell stamps to use darn it! So I had to improvise. Here's the challenge for this week at Merry Monday:

 
And this is my bell card using "Punch Art":

The only stamping I have on this card is the sentiment from the Good Greetings stamp set. Here is a close-up of my bell using Gold Foil and the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder:


And this is how I made the bell:
  • Body of bell: Ovals Framelit Dies with Gold Foil embossed with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. Punch a small hole at the top. Once bell is assembled at the end, snip excess oval.
  • Mouth of the bell: Wide Oval Punch in Gold Foil and Whisper White Cardstock. Layer with only a small portion of the white showing, glue to the front of the body of the bell.
  • Clapper: 1/2" Circle Punch and a small sliver of cardstock about 1/4" wide. I used a Stampin' Dimensional to pop the circle.
  • Add a small punched circle at the top and add a bow!
I'm sure you'll be dazzled by our design team this week. Be sure to stop in at Merry Monday to view all of the projects and play along!



 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét