How do I make a Roof?

I have received countless numbers of emails about different roof types.   Here is a cool find over at What Revit Wants: Roof forms - How do ... thumbnail 1 summary
I have received countless numbers of emails about different roof types.  Here is a cool find over at What Revit Wants:

Roof forms - How do I make a 'xxx' roof?

Okay, xxx means "insert your desired roof type here". One of the best and easiest ways to find find the answer you are looking for is by downloading this file on Roof Forms from the Revit 2011 Content Distribution Center.
From here, you should be able to figure out the 'best practice' when it comes to creating the various different roof forms.

Still can't figure out how to make your roof type?  Shoot me an email at Jeff@TheRevitKid.com and I will do my best to figure it out and possibly create a tutorial like the hundreds on this site.

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét