Create with Connie & Mary Blog Hop Week 1!

Hi Everyone and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary ! For those of you that subscribed to our Holiday Collecti... thumbnail 1 summary

Hi Everyone and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary! For those of you that subscribed to our Holiday Collection, weren't the projects outstanding this week? If you've missed out on our first week of fun, it's not too late to join in and catch up as we have three more weeks of our subscription left!

If you've arrived here from Nicole Tugrul's blog, wasn't her project cute?  I decided to use the same stamp set that I used for my week 1 project. Here is what I created for the blog hop:


I made a swinging card, a coordinating envelope and a coordinating Curvy Keepsake Box! Let's take a peek at the card first:

If you look closely at both of these photo's, you will notice that the star in the center of the card base is cut out and then I have a 3D swinging star hanging inside the star hole. I stamped and cut 4 stars. I folded three of them in half and glued them to each other on one side. I then added the string in the back and added the 4th star to the back to hold the string in place. I then hung it in between the card base and the framed star:


If you are a dedicated follower of my blog, you know that I am kind of addicted to our Curvy Keepsake Box Die. I've made so many projects and this one coordinates with the card:

So quick and easy. I added a smaller 3D star to the front made the same way as the larger star:


I hope you liked today's projects and I would like to remind you to visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up for our Holiday Collection. I promise you'll love it! And now I direct you to Deb Currier's blog for your next stop as I am sure she will have a beautiful project to show you today!  

http://www.artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/
 
 Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét