Mystery Workshop!

I hosted a "Mystery Workshop" in my home a few weeks ago and we had a great time. I created two treat holders and the third projec... thumbnail 1 summary
I hosted a "Mystery Workshop" in my home a few weeks ago and we had a great time. I created two treat holders and the third project, which was the star-shaped card, was created by all of the attendees:


I started with a quick & easy "Santa" Curvy Keepsake Die Box:

Just a few strips of Whisper White and  Basic Black Cardstocks were added to the Real Red Cardstock box to create the Santa Suit and then I added the buckle made with Silver Glimmer Paper:



The three-tiered snowman was made using the Gift Box Punch Board. The boxes are all staggered into three different sizes. I stamped snowflakes on the bottom two and added the face on the top one:


And finally, we used the Stars Framelit Dies to create our star card:

 
Congrats to Jane C. for being chosen as our Mystery Hostess. The girls in attendance also got to pick a heart off of a frame I created that had a bunch of heart-punched shapes. Each heart had a surprise on the back: either a free product, discount on their order, free shipping or picking a product from my stash. Everyone also went home with a doorprize!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects. We had a little chuckle as I tried to re-create the snowman and used the wrong size box on my punch board. He was a little off kilter. I did correct him when I moved all my stuff back to my stamp room. Hey, I'm normal after all and DO make mistakes!
 
Here are the products I used by project:
 
Project 1:



Project 2:


Project 3:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét