Hello New Catalogs!

  For those of you that have ordered from me in the past six months, you should now be receiving your new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Brati... thumbnail 1 summary
 

For those of you that have ordered from me in the past six months, you should now be receiving your new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochures in the mail. You will be pleasantly surprised at all the new goodies. I'm so ready for new products since I've been creating from the Holiday Catalog since August. Join me on January 6th, 2015 for the debut!


I've been busy creating new projects already and will start showing you some samples after Christmas. I'm luck because as a demonstrator, I get to pre-order 30 days before the catalog goes live!

Want to be able to do the same? Join my team today and you can pre-order today also! Here is the link to join: JOIN  By joining now, you are also eligible to earn FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog immediately!


Sale-A-Bration.....for every $50 you order, you get to pick a FREE product from this catalog. Debuts on January 6th!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét