Bye Bye Fitbit, Hello Charmin’ Garmin!

It was a hard decision to make. I *AM* mourning the loss of my beloved fitbit, a tried and true friend who stuck with me through thick and t... thumbnail 1 summary
20150913_122030-1
It was a hard decision to make.

I *AM* mourning the loss of my beloved fitbit, a tried and true friend who stuck with me through thick and thin over the past nearly 2 years – until it didn’t stick, got dropped off of yours truly and decided to find a life of its own somewhere else.

I did try synching my phone to the fitbit in several places – knowing that if it synched, it must be close by.

But no.  From my car to everywhere in the house, all I got was that red exclamation point and the dreaded “Device not found”.

There was nothing left to do but to haul my broken heart into the car and go in search of something to replace it.

While Walmart seems to carry the fitbit at  a very reasonable cost, I started questioning myself if I really just wanted a duplicate of what I already had, or was there something better out there that I might like better.

Off to Costco we go!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét