Quilt-Cam 9/13/2015

It’s a Sunday kind of Quilt-Cam Afternoon! I don’t know how long it has been since we were able to pull a Sunday Quilt-Cam at home…I’m usua... thumbnail 1 summary
debv
It’s a Sunday kind of Quilt-Cam Afternoon!

I don’t know how long it has been since we were able to pull a Sunday Quilt-Cam at home…I’m usually on the road traveling, or at the cabin if there is a free Sunday when I’m not out teaching.  As I went over my calendar and to-do list and saw Sunday afternoon wide open, I knew it was a good choice to host Quilt-Cam when those in Europe could join in with us.  Poor folks, it’s usually 3am when we run it in the evening my time!

I love this photo from Deb V – Can you see what she has going on her cutting mat?  Split 9 patch blocks are coming together!

I love getting a glimpse inside someone else’s sewing space, don’t you??

Things I notice about Deb’s set up:

She os ORGANIZED!  Look at those containers neatly holding parts!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét