Sunday in the Studio!

GOOD MORNING! First thing off the bat – I hope you will join me for Quilt-Cam at 2pm Eastern time this afternoon. Yes.  THIS AFTERNOON! I’m... thumbnail 1 summary
12004971_10153616993473909_1439573607582698827_n
GOOD MORNING!

First thing off the bat – I hope you will join me for Quilt-Cam at 2pm Eastern time this afternoon.

Yes.  THIS AFTERNOON!

I’m saving Monday evening for some family time, and we haven’t done Quilt-Cam at a time when those in Europe could join us in quite a while.

2pm my time is 7pm in the UK, and 8 pm for most of the rest of Europe and it is only fair that they get their turn at not having to watch at 3am if they wanted to catch us live.  And those crazy folks – I  often DO get messages from those who ARE up at 3am just to catch live Quilt-Cam!  ((I won’t go into how nuts that is, but I am happy to have them with us at any time!))

Those of you in the Land Down Under may have to catch up later, but you will find it all linked in the archives.

Remember those star blocks with the crumb centers that I was working on last time?  Yep.  That is going to be my Quilt-Cam project over probably the next LONG while.  You can check out the last Quilt-Cam at the top of the list in the archives under the Quilt-Cam tab at the top of the blog if you need a refresher.  No matter what you want to work on, be ready to make some progress for about 90 minutes or so.

I got this far last night, sewing on Olivia!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét