It’s a Packing Day!

I’m running LOW on Tumblers!  All I have is in this zip lock bag, and it is so low on variety. I leave tomorrow for Missouri! I’ll be flying... thumbnail 1 summary
20150915_090853
I’m running LOW on Tumblers!  All I have is in this zip lock bag, and it is so low on variety.

I leave tomorrow for Missouri!

I’ll be flying into St Louis, picking up a rental car, driving 4 hours to Kirksville where I’ll be spending a few days with the Hands of Friendship quilt guild!

From there it’s off to Marshall,  for some time with the Stitch by Stitch Quilters, whoowhooo!

And that’s not all there is!  From there I go to Springfield to quilt it up with the members of the Ozark Piecemakers.

We cap this whole “Show Me Missouri” tour with the Quintessential Quilt Show being put on my the Circle in the Square Quilters of St Louis.

I am pretty much circling the entire state of Missouri!

And there will be many evenings of hotel stitching ahead of me…so along with my main project, I need to cut MORE TUMBLERS for the Tumbler Leader & Ender challenge!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét