Moon Lake!

Moonlake is such an awesome stamp set in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog . And you only have 2 more days left to start orde... thumbnail 1 summary
Moonlake is such an awesome stamp set in the upcoming Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. And you only have 2 more days left to start ordering from this catalog! The images are so pretty and they look great without even adding an color to them:



EDITED: Sorry I didn't have much for a description on my original post this morning. I had started this post and we lost our internet for three days so I posted it with my iPhone and now adding more!



Quite a few of you have emailed me about this card. I punched a circle using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and a scrap piece of paper. This is now called a "mask". I used temporary glue to hold the mask in place on my card front and then used a Sponge Dauber to add color by very, very, lightly applying pressure to my sponge. The trick is to touch your sponge just barely to your cardstock and keep going around in circles. Once I was happy with the results I removed the "mask" and added just a hint of color to the inside.

I hope you plan on visiting my online store on January 6th to place an order from the new Occasions Catalog and don't forget....Sale-A-Bration starts on the same date this year and you earn one free product for every $50 increment!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét